List price: $83.99
Our Price: $73.99
The most protective roll on tile underlayment on the market!
Ardex 8+9 Product Information:
ARDEX 8+9 is a two-component system consisting of a solvent-free, acrylic-based liquid combined with a Portland cement-based powder. When mixed and applied, these components produce a flexible, waterproof coating that protects moisture-sensitive substrates from water from above and provides an excellent bonding layer for ceramic tile setting materials. 8+9 can be applied with a roller. Essentially, you’re creating a waterproofing barrier layer that protects your floors. ARDEX 8+9 can also be used as a waterproofing barrier in tiled showers.
Ardex 8+9 features:
• Portland cement-based two-part substrate waterproofing material in accordance with ANSI A118.10, IAPMO approved
• Waterproofs all common substrates in residential and commercial applications
• Will bond with all types of tile
• Use for interior or exterior floors and walls
• Two-coat system - roller applied
• Rapid setting - tile in 2 hours
• Solvent free
• Non-bituminous - not an epoxy
Coverage - Ardex 8+9 will cover 100 sq ft (2 coats) over drywall per combined unit. 70 sq ft (2 coats) over concrete per combined unit.
Ardex 8+9 Links:
Ardex 8+9 Technical Data
Ardex 8+9 MSDS
Use the Ardex SK mesh seam tape with the Ardex 8+9 for crack isolation, and for shower waterproofing applications.
Still have a question? Try our “Ask a Question” button located below, or try our live support located in the right margin of our website.
This item is In-Stock