The Fein 1-1/8" Wide bimetal steel wavy universal blade turns the Fein MultiTalent, MultiMaster, and SuperCut into a multi-use sawing and cutting tool.
- Cuts wood, drywall, plastic, copper pipe and aluminum up to 2-1/8" thick.
- Can also cut nails, staples, cleats and sheet metal up to 14 gauge.
- Dovetail shape of the blade allows easier plunge cutting of hardwood tongue.
- Offset mounting flange for flush cutting and can cut all the way into corners.
- StarlockPlus mount allows for fast, secure, and tool-less blades changes in 3 seconds or less!
- 100% power transfer due to the stainless steel 3D tool mount.
This is a listing for 5 of the 1-1/8" Wide Universal Blades, which is an accessory used with the Fein MultiTalent, MultiMaster, and SuperCut.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.