1/2" height SafeShower Wheelchair ramps by SafePath. SafePath Products are environmentally green, safe, and meet specific ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) regulations. SafeShower Threshold Ramps are a safe and effective solution to vertical rise barriers in showers. These wheelchair ramps are easy to install, made of non-absorbing composite plastic, and feature a special white SafeShower coating that is easy to wipe clean.
1/2" Height Ramp Options:
Note: 1/2" height ramps come without a grid pattern as shown above.
All ramps in the 1/2" height have a depth of 3-1/4" and are available in 41-1/2" or 74-1/4" widths.
NOTE: SafeShower Ramps are EZ Edge ramps that are coated with the special white SafeShower coating. This coating process is done per order and will take an additional 5-7 business days before your order will ship.
SafeShower Ramp Installation:
- Clean and dry the surface the ramp will be installed on
- Dry fit the ramp by placing it flush against the threshold
- Use painter's tape to outline the ramp
- Remove the ramp
- Using a caulking gun, generously apply silicone adhesive onto the substrate
- Apply pressure to the "toe edge" and squeeze the adhesive out onto the tape
- Place heavy objects on the ramp overnight, such as a sand bag
- When adhesive is dry, cut off any excess adhesive with a utility knife
- Then you remove your tape, and you're set!!
For less permanent installations, double-back tape or Velcro can be used.
Please choose the width of your SafeShower Wheelchair Ramp from the options above.
NOTE: All SafeShower Ramps with a width of over 46" will come in 2 pieces that will be glued down side by side for a seamless ramp. Only ramps 1" and over in height will have a grid pattern. All other ramps will come without a grid pattern.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.