The Fein 3/32" wide 3/4-Moon Carbide Blade is designed for the degrouting of tile joints without generating airborne dust. Blade is 3-9/16" in diameter and cuts up to 1/2" deep. Cutting width is about 3/32".
- Blade is "tile safe" since the oscillation action does not cause the blade to climb out of the tile joint like other tools.
- Blade is flat to allow flush degrouting.
- 3/4-moon shape allows sawing deeper into corners.
- StarlockPlus mount allows for fast, secure, and tool-less blades changes in 3 seconds or less!
- 100% power transfer due to the stainless steel 3D tool mount.
This is a listing for 2 of the 3/32" Wide 3/4-Moon Carbide Blade, which is an accessory used with the Fein MultiTalent, MultiMaster, and SuperCut.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.