QEP's 30" Professional Bridge Saw is perfect for cutting large format tile. The Bridge Saw makes plunge cuts, miter cuts, and rip/angle cuts on large format tile including ceramic, porcelain, granite, stone and marble tile. The machines Heavy Duty Cutting Assembly glides smoothly on 6 ball bearings, assuring precision cuts with minimal effort, and the fold-out stand with wheels provides ease in transport. The QEP 30" Bridge Saw measures 46.3" L x 19.8" W x 57.5" H and weighs 121.3 lbs, including the stand.
- Rips up to 30" tile, 22" diagonally.
- Depth of cut: 1-1/2".
- Motor: 10.5 Amps, 1362 Watts.
- 3260 RPM.
- 8" Blade capacity.
- 5/8" Arbor.
- Adjustable pivoting rail for quick and easy 45 to 90 degree miter cuts.
- Power cords encapsulated in protective tube & attached to a flexible rod that keeps it clear of the cutting table.
- Dual water tubes for maximum water disbursement to diamond blades increases the life of the blade and reduces dust.
- Rubber matting provides a slip resistant surface for your tile.
- Child-proof locking switch/key.
- Automatic thermal overload protection to prevent motor from overheating.
- Unique hose coupling allows for easier drainage or fill ups with a garden hose. •Versatile plunge cutting for miter cuts and rip/angle cuts.
- One Year Limited Warranty.
- 8" Black Widow Diamond Blade
- Fold-out stand with wheels
- High volume water pump
- Laser cutting guide
- Side extension table
- Angle cutting guide
- Slide out handle and extra wheels
- 2 Wrenches
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.