The most protective roll on tile underlayment on the market!
Ardex 8+9 Product Information
ARDEX 8+9 is a two-component system consisting of a solvent-free, acrylic-based liquid combined with a Portland cement-based powder. When mixed and applied, these components produce a flexible, waterproof coating that protects moisture-sensitive substrates from water from above and provides an excellent bonding layer for ceramic tile setting materials. 8+9 can be applied with a roller. Essentially, you’re creating a waterproofing barrier layer that protects your floors. ARDEX 8+9 can also be used as a waterproofing barrier in tiled showers.
Ardex 8+9 Features
- Portland cement-based two-part substrate waterproofing material in accordance with ANSI A118.10, IAPMO approved
- Waterproofs all common substrates in residential and commercial applications
- Will bond with all types of tile
- Use for interior or exterior floors and walls
- Two-coat system - roller applied
- Rapid setting - tile in 2 hours
- Solvent free
- Non-bituminous - not an epoxy
Coverage - Ardex 8+9 will cover 100 sq ft (2 coats) over drywall per combined unit. 70 sq ft (2 coats) over concrete per combined unit.
Use the Ardex SK mesh seam tape (sold separately) with the Ardex 8+9 for crack isolation, and for shower waterproofing applications.
Price listed is per Ardex 8+9, 2 part kit.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.