Ardex Feather Finish is a Portland cement-based matrix used in floor prep. Comes with a finishing/flat edge trowel.
If you are putting in new floors, chances are your subfloor will have some ridges, gouges, or depressions from the previous floor covering. Ardex Feather Finish is perfect for flash-patching, skim-coating, and filling in these ridges, gouges, depressions, and seams on virtually any type of subfloor including concrete, wood, ceramic and quarry tile.
Ardex Feather Finish is a self drying, Portland cement-based matrix that provides a smooth, permanent finish to a variety of substrates prior to the installation of today's demanding floor coverings such as sheet vinyl and VCT. Ardex Feather Finish uses a unique technology that allows the installation of most floor coverings in as little as 15 minutes without having to deal with common installation problems such as disbonding, crumbling, mildew, and staining. In addition, priming or using any sort of latex additive is not needed.
- 33.3 Sq ft per bag at 1/8"
- 16.7 Sq ft per bag at 1/4"
- Portland cement-based
- Exceptional bond strength
- Provides a smooth finish to a variety of substrates prior to floor covering installation
- Easy to mix and apply
- Mixes with water only, no primers or additives necessary
- True featheredge allows for greater coverage
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Will not contribute to staining floor covering
- For interior use only
Ardex Feather Finish comes in 10 lb bags.
The price listed is for a single bag of Ardex Feather Finish in Grey and a flat edge/finishing trowel.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.