ARDEX P 82™ is a high-strength, solvent-free primer that improves the adhesion of ARDEX Americas products over smooth, non-absorbent substrates such as ceramic and quarry tile, terrazzo, marble, and metal decking. ARDEX P 82™ is also used over wooden subfloors, including plywood and strip wood, and over cutback and other non-water-soluble adhesive residues. ARDEX P82™ is sold as a two part primer with 2, 1/2 gallon containers.
- 300-400 sqft per gallon over wood substrates
- 400-500 sqft per gallon over burnished concrete, ceramic, & quarry tile
- 500-600 sqft per gallon over epoxy, metal, & other smooth, non-porous surfaces
Minimum of 3 hours/Maximum of 24 hours
- For non-porous substrates, wood, cutback, and metal substrates
- Ready-to-use two-component primer
- Seals the substrate
- Improves the bond of ARDEX Americas Underlayments and Toppings
- For interior use only
Price listed is per Ardex P 82, 2 part kit.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.