Raimondi's Berta Electric Sponge Machine is used to clean all grout from tile and stone floors (sanded, unsanded, and epoxy based grout). Machine cleans 800 to 1500 square feet per hour making it great for cleaning grout in medium to large areas. Leaves all joints equally full, and cleans the surface with one pass without pulling grout from joints. Uses 1/3 less water on the job site, saving you the hassle of going to get fresh water and making the job more efficient.
There are three different replacement sponges for the Berta Electric Sponge Machine. The Avana (Brown) Sponge Roller for sanded and unsanded grout, Cellulose Sponge Roller for epoxy grout, and Sweepex (Yellow) Sponge Roller for unsanded grout (good for gloss and polished surfaces). Replacement rollers are available but sold separately.
- 16 HP motor
- 110 Volts
- 3360 RPM motor
- Sponge rotates at 25 RPM
- Chain driven
- Pressure adjustable
- Ergonomic folding/adjustable handle
- Sponge bumper guard
- Quick clutch for replacing roller easily
- Water is fed to the roller via a foam reducing belt (pumpless).
- Die cast aluminum body reduces weight while increasing overall strength.
- Easy-to-remove 4 gallon water tank is made of impact resistant plastic to reduce breakage.
- Electrosponge for cleaning grout from floors; terracotta, porcelain, double-fired and singe-fired tiles, marble, clinker, porphyry, natural stone, quarry tile, treaded tile, etc. during the grouting phase.
- Sponge lasts 1,600-10,000 square feet based on the material.
- Adjust moisture level of the sponge with the easy-to-use pressure adjustment lever. Also adjusts the front wheels.
- Machine measures 25-3/8" x 21-5/8" x 20"
- (1) Brown sponge roller for cement based grout (sanded and unsanded)
- (1) 3.5 oz anti-foaming liquid
- (1) User & maintenance manual
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.