The Ligno-DuoTec BW is used to measure moisture, in a non-invasive scan mode, in wood, concrete, and sheet rock. The LignoTec BW was designed for reliability and accuracy as well as sturdiness. The LignoTec BW is a unique moisture meter because it offers a Scan Mode for a non-invasive moisture detection along with the RH mode for measuring relative humidity in concrete. If you intend to use the LignoTec BW to measure relative humidity in concrete, you will need to use the RH BluePeg Moisture System, which is sold separately.
The DuoTec BW offers dual measuring depths for non-invasive scanning in wood, concrete, and sheetrock. The DuoTec BW will take moisture readings at 1/4" and 3/4" depths.
Ligno-DuoTec BW Features
- Gives moisture readings in percent for wood. Corrections for different wood species are built in for specific gravities between 0.3 and 1.0
- Has calibration built-in for comparative readings in concrete and sheetrock. All other building materials use reference scale.
- Concrete RH mode allows the RH BluePeg Sensor (sold separate) to measure ambient relative humidity and temperature or moisture in concrete using a probe.
- RH Range from 0-99% and Temp. from 0-200 degree F or -15 to 95 degree C
- Wood measuring range of 5-99% depending on the species setting
- Resolution for wood of 0.1% for entire measuring range
- Reference scale of 0-99 for non-wood building materials and concrete, 0.4-2.0 for gypsum
- Size 2.5" x 4.75" x 1"