Gundlach's heavy duty steel tool box can hold two carpet knee kickers. Large Steel Tool Box features side handles, three latches (center latch has a hasp for a padlock), and a wrinkle black powder coat finish. Open tray design with a 15" center area, and two 4" wide side areas, for convenient blade and small items storage. The lid opens to 100° so it won’t accidentally shut, or hit a wall. Inside dimensions (beneath the tray) are: 24" long x 9-7/8" wide x 6" high and weighs 19-1/2 lbs.
- Side handles allow two-handed carrying by one person, or two people sharing the load. Also permits easier removal from a van and storing under a van’s false floor. These plated steel handles have stops to prevent hand pinching when carrying.
- Lid and bottom have cap ends which gives extra strength to allow heavy loads and also make the box more weather tight.
- Watershed lid design protects the full length staked piano hinge and strengthens the lid.
- Wide rolled top edges adds strength and rigidity as well as eliminates sharp and dangerous corners.
- Both left and right tray supports are welded to the sides.
- Heavy duty vinyl coated steel handle is comfortable and is riveted to the lid for strength.
- Sure-grip tray handle is 15" long and shaped so it won’t rotate in your hand which helps prevent spills and makes carrying easier.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.