The Mini-Ligno was introduced years ago as the first pocket size meter and is still a valid choice for an accurate meter. The Mini-Ligno is a low cost meter that is equipped with an updated circuitry with microprocessor technology to assure accuracy, calibrated stability, and reliability. The meter has a digital numeric readout displaying the moisture levels in 1% steps between 6-25% on wood substrates. All Mini-Ligno MDs come with pins for a measuring depth of 3/16" and 7/16".
Mini-Ligno MD Features
- Unique on-off switch automatically turns meter on when pins are pushed into the wood
- Bright red LED's assure optimum visibility
- 2 Selectable wood groups add accuracy and convenience for wood species corrections
- Trademark casing fits perfectly in your hand when measuring
- Cap covers pins and also serves as grip for easy pin insertion
- Over 30 years of great reputation for dependability and long life
Mini-Ligno MD Includes
- Cap and wrist strap
- 2 pairs of Moisture Detection Pins (3/16" and 7/16")
- 9V battery
- Manual and laminated species card
- Carry pouch with belt loop
The Mini-Ligno MD/C is the same moisture meter but has an added feature that allows you to connect external probes to your moisture meter.
Please choose if you want the Mini-Ligno MD or MD/C from the options above