Raimondi's Push Tile Cutter is available in 20", 24", and 29". The cutter has a spring loaded table for impact absorption, to reduce broken tile. Cutter is made of lightweight cast aluminum.
- Professional, light weight, accurate, and strong.
- Automatic breaking pad drops down when the handle is raised and flips up when scoring. The pad design gives leverage when breaking the thicker porcelains.
- Adjustment available for thicker tile up to 1" thick.
- Scratch resistant breaking foot won't mar delicate glazes.
- Cast aluminum board makes this cutter light, while the steel rail and roller provide strength with low maintenance (no seals).
- The cutting wheel is mounted with a pin that can be easily tapped out for quick and easy wheel replacement (one size fits all).
- Pivoting fence for cuts from 0 to 75 degrees with pre-marked stops at the popular angles of 15, 30, and 45 degrees.
- A sliding stop that flips up out of the way to make additional cuts without losing your previous measurements (helpful for carpet pattern layouts).
- The spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide alternative breaking methods and the proper amount of impact absorption to reduce broken tile (especially on the harder porcelains).
- On board storage compartment for up to two replacement cutting wheels.
- Small cuts from the edge of the tile are easy, even for the novice.
- Rip cut 20" long tile
- Diagonal cuts on 14" x 14" tile
- Rip cut 24" long tile
- Diagonal cuts on 17" x 17" tile
- Rip cut 29" long tile
- Diagonal cuts on 21" x 21" tile
Please choose the size of the cutter you would like with the options above.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.