Powered by an 8000 RPM, 1100 watt motor, the 10-56 easily cuts door jambs, baseboard, toe kicks, inside corners and most hanging doors. The 6" Longkneck Plus Jamb Saw has a unique 1-1/2" vacuum port for dust containment and a larger back plate for more stability. The adjustable blade height ensures the proper height for working with different floor coverings from sheet vinyl to thick ceramic tile and wood. The extended tail on the Roberts Long Neck offers better control of the jamb saw, and more leverage against torque. The trigger is located on the tail, enabling the trigger to easily be held in the ON position. The trigger is non-locking to comply with OSHA requirements.
- Cuts full inside corners in molding up to 1/2" thick
- Cuts under toe kicks
- Cut Depth: 1-3/4"
- Precision vertical adjustments from "flush to 1-1/16"
- 1-1/2" Vacuum Port for dust containment
- Uses Roberts 10-47 Carbide Tipped Jamb Saw Blade
- Amps 9.8 (industrial grade)
- Voltage 120V-60Hz
- RPM 8,000
- Arbor 5/8"
- 6-3/16" carbide 36-tooth jamb saw blade (10-47-2)
- Masonry blade (10-55-24)
- Custom molded carrying case
Priced per saw.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.