The Rodia Tile Saws are designed to produce fast and chip free cuts on porcelain, glazed porcelain, glass, marble, granite, and ceramic tiles. The Rodia 207RS is an 28" Diamond Tile Saw that is made out of Stainless Steel. Saws are equipped with powerful direct drive motors with plunge cutting capabilities that will cut even the hardest tiles. Rodia Tile Saws feature a tiltable cutting head for miter cutting capabilities.
- Powerful 1.4 HP Direct Drive Motor
- 28" Straight Cutting Length
- Max Diagonal Cutting: 20" x 20" Tiles
- Max Cutting Height 1-1/2"
- Water Pump for Cutting Blade Cooling
- Dimensions (excl. Legs) 41" Long x 16" Wide x 16" High
- Durable and Easy Maintenance
- Plunge Cutting Capability for Hard Tiles, Marble and Granite
- Tiltable Cutting Head for Miter Cutting
- Capability to use 8" Profile Wheel
- Smooth Slide for Precise Cuts
- Weight: 90 lbs
- 8" Premium Diamond Wet Blade
- Water Pump
- Squaring Arm
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.