These Manual Tile Cutters feature a revolutionary design for cutting large format tiles. Rodia introduces a unique design in their Spider Manual Tile Cutters made for handling large format ceramic and porcelain tile. Today's large format and heavy tiles are not easy to handle. The integrated Roller System on the Spider helps the operator to place, move, cut and remove tiles. Because of the rigid stainless steel frame of the Spider, the manual tile cutter has the breaking power of 4,400 lbs. The Spider cutters allow you to place, score, and break tile anywhere along the tile surface, rather than at a single designated point commonly found in other cutters.
- Stainless Steel for Durability and Easy Maintenance
- Cuts up to 35" tile and 25" tile diagonally
- Max Tile Thickness is 7/8"
- Breaking Power of 4,400 lbs
- One hand scoring and breaking system
- Integrated Roller System to help place and remove tile
- Use Rodia Scoring Wheels with this cutter
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Rolling Carrying Case
- Roller System for loading and unloading tile
- 3/8" Titanium Scoring Wheel
- Tile Stop & Measuring System
- Handles & Wheels on the cutter for easy transportation
- Integrated Tile Supports
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.is added to your wish list.