StoneTech® Heavy Duty Grout Sealer is available in 2 sizes, the 24oz Sprayer Bottle or the Quart Size container. StoneTech® Heavy Duty Grout Sealer offers quality protection against most stains. If you protect your grout lines after install then you make it easier to clean and keep them looking new. StoneTech® Heavy Duty Grout Sealer is a water-based formula that effectively protects and preserves the natural look of your grout lines installed with stone, ceramic and porcelain tile. Heavy Duty Grout Sealer can be used on interior and exterior applications.
Note: Directions may vary depending on size. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings. Ensure that the surface temperature of the stone is between 50-80°F before sealing.
1. Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Liberally apply using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, narrow roller or natural hairbrush, focusing on the grout joints.
3. Allow sealer to completely penetrate into the grout, 5-15 minutes.
4. Liberally apply a second coat following steps 2-3.
5. Wipe up all sealer from the surface of the tile. Use a clean, dry, lint-free, cotton towel or mop to remove excess sealer.
6. If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and follow with a clean, white absorbent towel to remove.
7. A full cure is achieved after 24-48 hours; foot traffic may begin in 4 hours. Cover with red rosin paper, if foot traffic must resume before the recommended time periods have passed.
8. Clean equipment with water.
- Quart - Up to 250 square feet
Priced per bottle.