StoneTech® Professional Heavy Duty Sealer is available in pints or quarts. StoneTech® Professional Heavy Duty Sealer helps you preserve the natural look of your stone, while protecting them against most stains. This Heavy Duty Sealer will protect and seal your stone to make future cleaning easier. Heavy Duty Sealer is a water-based formula that can be used on natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, saltillo, bluestone, flagstone, travertine, and sandstone in both interior and exterior applications.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces 1 hour after standing water is removed. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
1. Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Apply sealer evenly and liberally using a paint pad, roller or brush. Do not apply product with a sprayer. Avoid applying sealer on unintended surfaces.
3. Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15–30 minutes while spreading excess sealer over entire area for even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
4. Apply second coat as needed for porous, absorbent surfaces 30–40 minutes after first coat, following directions in steps 2–3.
5. 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2–3 minutes, then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
6. A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours. Foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
7. Clean tools used during application with water.
- Pint - Up to 50 square feet
- Quart - Up to 100 square feet
3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
Priced per bottle.
Please select the size bottle you would like from the options above.